All fees noted are in Australian Dollars and are inclusive of 10% GST.
Before 5 August 2012
After 5 August 2012
|IPA Member Physicians||$850||$925|
|IPA Non-Member Physicians||$875||$950|
|IPA Member Non-Physicians||$595||$670|
|IPA Non-Member Non-Physicians||$620||$695|
|IPA Member Student*
or Registrar/Trainee **
|IPA Non-member Student*||$350||$350|
Please note IPA Member rates are available for IPA financial members only.
* Student registration is available to active full time students in all disciplines in relation to psychiatry . You must hold a current student identification card from a recognised tertiary educational facility and provide a letter from your Department Head. Please send the evidence of your student status to the Meeting Office via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax on +61 3 9645 6322 at the time of registration. If we do not receive the supporting documentation within 24 hours you will be contacted.
** Registrars/Trainees who are also current IPA members also qualify for the student rate. Proof of your status must be provided at the time of registration.
- Attendance at the Opening Ceremony and Welcome Reception (Saturday)
- Entry to all meeting sessions (Sunday-Tuesday)
- Lunch, morning and afternoon teas (Sunday-Monday, morning tea only Tuesday)
- Meeting materials
- Entrance to the Exhibition
- Certificate of Attendance
A number of pre-meeting workshops and symposia are also available on Friday 7 and Saturday 8 September 2012. Click here to view further information and register. The workshops are not included in general registration fees and tickets for these must be pre-purchased. Registration is also open to individuals not attending the Meeting however, places are limited so early bookings are recommended.
|Friday 7 September 2012|
|QOL and Care of People with Dementia across the Trajectory of the Disease||0900 – 1300||$145 pp|
|Young Onset Dementia||1330 – 1730||$245 pp|
|Saturday 8 September 2012|
|Introduction to Interpersonal Psychotherapy for Depressed Older Adults||0900 – 1600||$395 pp|
|Neuropsychiatric Symposium on Parkinson’s Disease||0900 – 1300||$245 pp|
Cancellation Policy on Registration
All participants are required to officially register. To obtain the EARLY rate, full payment of registration fees must be made by midnight 05 August 2012, thereafter the STANDARD rate will be applied. Full payment of fees is required in order to attend the Meeting. Payment can be made online at the time of registering, or at a later time upon receipt of invoice. A Confirmation of Registration will be sent to you upon completion of the online registration form. If you do not receive this within 3 days, contact the Meeting Office to find out why.
Registration cancellations received in writing at the Meeting Office by 07 August 2012 will be accepted. Registration fees will be refunded less an AUD100 administrative fee. Cancellations received after this date cannot be accepted and will not be refunded, however it is acceptable to transfer your registration to another person. The full name and details of the person that will replace you must be advised in writing to the Meeting Office prior to the Meeting. No refunds will be made for non-attendance to the Meeting.